After the parade we took a few pictures of the kids.
from left to right:Darrell, Candence (My brothers girl), Tad, Mackensie, Azure (My brothers other girl), Braydee holding on to Temberlie, and Bradlee. They all collected a lot of candy during the parade.
Temberlie is starting to like her daddy. Yesterday when he came home from work, she ran to him saying daddy, daddy and grabbed on to his leg. It was so cute!
Bradlee
Mackensie
I made these hairbows special for the 4th. Temberlie had smaller bows that were pink. I thought they were cute enough to take a picture of.
Braydee Yes all of my kids had matching shirts, just different colors. I had one to match too.
While we were in Duncan we enjoyed swimming, eating and some good conversations. Ky and his brother Joe did smoked pork and chicken. It was sooooo yummy. We even had homemade ice cream, yum. It was a lot of fun even though we didn't get to see any fireworks. Thanks Joe and Lanise for letting come.
Temberlie looked so cute the day after the 4th that I couldn't resist taking a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment