As of today Ky and I have been married for 12 years. Time does fly when your having fun.
I LOVE being married. Ky has been and continues to be the best husband ever. Here are 12 reasons I love Ky. (There are more than that but, I will put one reason for each year.)
1. He is a good cook and cooks often which he probably does so that he can have a good meal .
2. He is always willing to serve others.
3. He is a really good provider.
4. He almost never complains about our messy house. (At least not to me.)
5. He can clean the kitchen better than I can.
6. He is always willing to take care of our children, so that I can have a break.
7. He doesn't complain , very much, when I spend money on myself.
8. He is a good Dad.
9. He gives me lots of compliments.
10.He loves the Lord , and is willing to serve Him.
11. He is willing and worthy to take me to the temple often.
12. He LOVES even though sometimes I don't think I deserve it. He thinks it is easy to LOVE me. I know it is easier for me to LOVE him.
I have been told that I married the best wife ever. I agree, Ky does take good care of me and I am proud to be his wife. Ky, I LOVE you more! Happy Anniversary!
P.S. I would have added wedding pictures, but we don't have any on our computer and our scanner is at Ky's office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! It sounds like Ky really does so much for you, and I'm sure you do so much for him too. I hope you two can celebrate a little and continue enjoying each other. :)
Post a Comment