Monday, September 15, 2008

Mackensie's stitches

I guess Mackensie knew that I needed something else to blog about, so on Thursday night, while I was at scrapbook class, Ky called me to say that he was on his way the emergency room with Mackensie. When I got to the ER, I saw that her bottom lip was split and it looked like her tooth had gone all the way through it. Three hours later she had 6 stitches.

Her clothes looked like she had stepped off a scene of a horror movie. The next picture doesn't do it justice.

She told us in the ER that she lost a tooth, so the tooth fairy would have to come. Come to find out the tooth is jammed up into her gums. The dentist says that it should drop back down. Luckily the tooth didn't fracture. So now we just have to wait and see what happens with the tooth.

Since neither Ky or I saw what happened, we had to get the story from Braydee and Bradlee. They said that she was twirling and lost her balence and hit the coffee table. So if you have problems with getting kids to settle down, just let them see what can happen. It didn't work for Mackensie, I think she has done more dangerous things since then than she did before.

No comments: