This is her new birthday shirt.
I know this is a bad picture, but she is ripping a present open.
Playing with her new toys.
Her birthday cake, made by me, (I was too cheap to buy one, and I am not good at decorating cake.)
I know this is another bad picture, but I love the look on her face.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEMBERLIE!!!!!!!
4 comments:
How fun! Lynaya, you did a fine job on her cake. I thought it was cute. I'm sad I missed her party. It's always fun to watch little kids blow out birthday candles.
I can't believe she is already 2! We hope you had a very happy birthday! And I agree with the above, you did a great job on the cake!
We didn't really have a party. We took the kids out to dinner at Dennys, then had cake at home. We let her open presents before we went to Dennys.
I totally did not even remember she also had a birthday in February. Tell Brad Happy Birthday for us today. I would have the kids call but my phone went dead. Most likely we'll see you saturday.
Post a Comment