We didn't take a million picutres this year, but we did capture the new Easter cloths/dresses.
Braydee, next year I will make her a while dress, so that we don't have to go to 3 different stores to find a white shirt. The shirt she has on is one that she already had.
I just couldn't resist putting this picture of Bradlee. This picture was all his idea and I think it is the best one of the day.
Bradlee, He was excited that he got to wear chocolate shoes and a chocolate tie. He is so adorable.
Mackensie, Her dress was made to match her glasses and she was very pretty.
Temberlie always looks good in purple. It has become her favorite color, or maybe it is the only color she can name correctly, we are working on that.
Ky made a very cute Easter cake.
And of course, it was VERY YUMMY because Ky made it.
2 comments:
Ok I have to make that Easter cake even though Easter is over, just because it is so darn CUTE! Only all the peeps and Easter candy was sold out at the store.
Very, very, very cute, Lynaya!!! The kiddies are so darling! Great job on the dresses!
Post a Comment