Can you guess who Ky dressed up as. Ten points to the first person who gets it right!

Braydee, who is in my opinion to old for trick-or-treating, was a fairy or something like that.

Bradlee was excited to have this costume when he first put it on, then he decided that he was to old to be superman. I made him wear it anyways, because the other costume we had had a broken zipper. Thus the very happy face in the picture.

Since he was acting this way, I decided to take a lopsided picture of him. ( I do have a better one)
I had another costume that I wanted This girl to wear, but since we had this costume, she decided to go as Ginny from Harry Potter. How nice that she already had the hair for it.

It was so hard to get a good picture of her, sorry, I tried.
Temberlie was an adorable candy corn witch. She loved to wear the costume because it twirls. Everyone thought she was adorable.

Now we have more candy than we now what to do with. It's a good thing Halloween only comes once a year.
4 comments:
That is the BEST Rex Kwan-Do costume EVER!! Lynaya, where is your Starla costume?! I let Kyle go trick-or-treating this year, too, even though they're probably too old.
Abby got it, Rex Kwan-Do. So good!
And Mackensie as Ginny is so cute!! I hope Brad shaped up after realizing that this is the greatest holiday of the year with FREE candy handed to you by strangers!!
Haha- I love your kids. I ALSO LOVE that you keep it real and show their attitudes! We miss you guys! Y'all did great!
I think Rex Kwan-Do was perfect for Ky. 10 points to Abby!
Post a Comment