The antics of our family, with each member as unique as their hair color.
Ha Ha! I love it. All I could do was laugh. That is the cutest video. I say a few good ones in there though.
Too fun. Lynaya showed me these, but when you put them on a slideshow it's even funnier! Take care!
So dang funny! I love that during the "crazy" pictures, Brady was just sitting there, pretty as can be! They are growing up so fast. Their dresses look great, good job Lynaya. Also, I LOVE that apron and the whole apron swap idea. Super cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha Ha! I love it. All I could do was laugh. That is the cutest video. I say a few good ones in there though.
Too fun. Lynaya showed me these, but when you put them on a slideshow it's even funnier! Take care!
So dang funny! I love that during the "crazy" pictures, Brady was just sitting there, pretty as can be! They are growing up so fast. Their dresses look great, good job Lynaya. Also, I LOVE that apron and the whole apron swap idea. Super cute!
Post a Comment