Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag, I'm finally it!

I have been tagged. Thanks, Lanise, this is kind of exciting. Here are six things you don't know about me.

1. I have had an imaginary friend named Candace since I was in high school. I don't talk to her as much now as I used to.

2. I am what my sister likes to call a closet cusser. When I am mad at someone or something I solve it by cussing to myself instead of hurting others feelings. Sometimes it works great, sometimes it makes me madder.

3. When I was a teenager I had a list of names that I was going to name my future children. The list started out with 8 names and went up to 13. Before I had kids I wanted at least 8 children, now I am happy with the 4 I have. None of my children have any of the names that were on the list.

4. Sometimes I enjoy watching Disney movies. I know they are cheesy stories, cheesy actors and sometimes cheesy music, but I still like them, sometimes. I have a hard time watching action movies, I can't handle them.

5. Someday I would like to be a guest on Oprah.

6. I have taken American Sign Language classes and I can show you how to sing a lot of words. Someday I would like to be fluent in reading and signing.

I tag Abby and Lexa and anybody else who reads this blog and would like to be tagged.

1 comment:

Abby said...

oh...my...gosh...I totally remember those names you had as a girl. Celestevan is the only one I remember - but you had a BUNCH!

This was pretty funny to read! I've done too many tags, so I'll just say right here that I'm very boring. And I'm jealous that I don't have an imaginary friend, too. Maybe I should get one - then I won't be considered "weird" when I talk to myself.