Friday, November 14, 2008

New Family Photos

We had these pictures taken by Leah (Udall) Davis. She has a set of twin girls who are 3yrs. old. She just found out that she is expecting a boy and a girl in March. We were so glad that she was able to come and do these for us, it was a lot of fun. These are just a few of them. I wish I could put them all on here, but that would take forever.


Whenever she takes pictures of a family, she always does at least one with the parents kissing.


I think this picture just brings out Braydee's personality.

Bradlee didn't want to cooperate, but we did get some good smiles out of him.


Mackensie was all smiles.

Temberlie-I am surprised that she smiled.

I just LOVE this one.


Ky and Lynaya-we look better in black and white.


Yes, we even took pictures on a train track.

If you would like to see more of Leah's pictures, just click on Leah Davis Photography on the side.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those photos look great. :)