This past week we have had fun decorating the house for Christmas, so I thought I would share some photos of how it is starting to look. First, we put up our Christmas tree and decided to go with the homemade, let's-get-the-kids-involved look, so we had them do a paper chain and then Lynaya strung popcorn. The effect is certainly not the "decorator-perfect" tree, but we like it! Yesterday we hung Christmas lights , but it definitely looks better in person than in these photos (still not able to take a great night shot!). I hope each of you have as much fun preparing for Christmas as we are having!
Take Care, Ky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very Nice! It will still be a few years before we get back to the decorating mode on this house. I'm jealous!
Very festive! Great work on the tree and lights.
Post a Comment