Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. My husband and kids took good care of me and made it very special. Bradlee made me a magnet, two cards, a banner, and a hot pad. Braydee made me a coupon book, but every time Bradlee mentioned that she had to do the things on the coupons, she said, "Only if mom redeems them". Ky got me the fourth season of Reba, chocolate diped strawberries, made dinner and even did the dishes. He even got me some flowers and a balloon.







Temberlie made me this flower in nursery.


Bradlee and Mackensie did a Finish the sentecne for me, they were so cute that I have to share.
My Mom is prettiest when...
Mackensie: in a dress.
Bradlee: she makes food.

My Mom likes to make...
Mackensie: cookies.
Bradlee: cereal (He really knows me, cereal is my favorite thing to make for breakfast.)

My Mom always says...
Mackensie: I love you.
Bradlee: yes.

My Mom is funny when she...
Mackensie: makes jokes.
Bradlee: is in the living room.

My Mom taught me...
Mackensie: how to do homework. (she is learning how to write letters and calls it homework).
Bradlee: to love my dad.

I love my Mom because...
Mackensie: she loves me.
Bradlee: she makes breakfast.

I love how kid's minds work. I usually feel like a bad mother, but as you can see in the eyes of my children, I must be the greatest mother. I am sure that most us moms are the same way.

I hope all the mothers had a very happy Mother's Day!

No comments: