Friday, May 15, 2009

Piano recitals and a very happy Birthday

Braydee had her piano recital on Tuesday and did a very good job. I didn't get a single good picture of her, darn it. This one is the best I got.


I was able to get a good picture of the piano she got to play on.

I (Lynaya) had a birthday yesterday (May 14). Last year I did not have a very good birthday, so I was determined to make this one good, even if Ky was gone on a trip to Portland, Organ for work. Ky really thought ahead and had some presents hidden for me before he left. I have the best husband!
This is what I found.


Bradlee had his piano recital the same day. He did a really good job as well. I did'nt get a very good picture of him either. I think it is time for a new camera. Maybe Ky would like one for his birthday or father's day or something, J/K

I was able to go out for lunch and dinner with my mom and my sister. A lot of people called to wish me a happy birthday. Sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone, I was in and out of my house all afternoon. I did get a picture with my children and my mom. I had to crop off some of my very unflattering fat, but I really wanted to get a picture with me in it.

My mom, Bradlee, Mackensie, Lynaya (me), Temberlie, Braydee

I really did have a Very Happy Birthday!

No comments: