Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rainy days

I'm a little late in posting these, but better late than never, right? The kids last few days of school were filled with little rain showers. My sister, Elyssa, and I decided to take Mackensie and Temberlie to my Grandma Greens' house on a day when it was sprinkeling. The little girls had gone outside and Elyssa went out to bring them back in. She told them to ask my grandma what happens if they get rained on. So they did and she said, "OH NO, you can't get rained on because you will melt if you get all wet, because your made of sugar". It is something that she had always told us when we were little, so I decided that I needed to take pictures of them playing in the rain so I can scrapbook the story. Thanks to my neighbors, we got to have umbrellas in the pictures.


Temberlie loved the rain. I think she was soaked all day long.

Sarah, my neice, Becca, my neighbor, Braydee, Mackensie


Becca, Sarah, Braydee, Temberlie

Mackensie

Temberlie

No comments: