This is his new birthday shirt.

He requested biscuits with chocolate gravy and cool whip for breakfast (a new family favorite).

I let his cut his own cake and he did a very good job.
Bradlee's favorite....
movie-any and all Star Wars
food-cereal (he would eat it for every meal if he could).
color-green and white
song-Two Tickets to Paradise (his teacher sings it at school with her guitar all the time).
Bradlee is a lot of fun to have around. He fights with his sisters a lot, but then at times he is the sweetest brother any girl has ever had. I think he gets away with more than he should, but what can I say, he is a momma's boy and I love it. My sister-in-law says that he always has a bunch of girls following him around the play ground at school. We love our Bradlee!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bradlee! Wow you are almost in the teen years Lynaya, I know you can hardly stand it. Tell Him I said Happy Birthday, And yes it is from his favorite Aunt K80.
Post a Comment