Monday, February 15, 2010

Temberlie is 3!!!


Temberlie turned 3 on February 10th. I didn't think I would ever be sad about a child getting older, but since she is the last one it makes me a little sad. I babysat for my sister-in-law that day, so I bought cupcakes for all the kids to enjoy. All the girls sat at the table together, so I took a picture to make it look like she had a party.

Her favorite present was a barbie cash register.

Temberlie's favorite.....
color-purple
food-bean burrito and corn dogs
movies-any Disney princess movie, although her favorite this week is Tarzan.
song-Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks, She can sing the chorus really good, it is so cute!
She is a lot of fun to have around. She can always find a way to make everyone laugh.
Happy Birthday Temberlie!!!

1 comment:

Rebel said...

YEA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SHE'S SO STINKIN" CUTE!