Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving started of with a race. Ky ran a 5k race in just over 35 minutes. That's after going to bed at 2:00 in the morning. Go Ky!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family. There were over 100 people there. We had a little talent show before we ate. My brother's kids did an awesome gymnastics show. My mom, my sister, my aunt and I did a really cute clogging dance. We were so good that my mom's aunts came and requested to see it again.

Ky bought a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree for his office and put it in our house just for a joke. I love it so much I won't let his take it to his office. See how cute it is in my house!

We are planning on putting our other Christmas tree up as soon as we find room for it. We have more furniture this year than last year, but our house didn't grow over the year. This tree is reminding me to keep things simple this year.

We are so excited that we get to go see the CUTEST baby in Texas soon!

We hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay, go Ky!!! I love the little Charlie Brown tree too. So cute!

Rebel said...

Brooklyn is SO EXCITED to meet all of you!!! :D

Your Thanksgiving sounded awesome!