Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School!!!!!

What is it about the first day of school that makes a  mom realize that she may not be as cold hearted as she thought? I have thought about how awesome this day is going to be since the first day of summer and now I don't know what to do with my lonely self.  I am so excited that my children are back in school to learn to things, gain more knowledge and make new friends.



Mackensie is in the third grade this year which means a new school building along with a new playground.  She has the same teacher that Bradlee had in third grade and they are both so excited.

Bradlee is in the 5th grade.  That is the highest grade in his school building.  His classroom has a fish tank full of fish and there is also a turtle in the room.  He is so excited to see his friends again.

Braydee is in the eighth grade.  As of last week she officially a teenager, scary I know.  She is beautiful without her hair and makeup done, but I think it made her dad a little scared that she kept looking in the mirror to make sure every hair was in the right place this morning.  She told me that she needs cute clothes and plenty of time to do her hair this year.

Temberlie is in kindergarten (good grief my eyes are getting watery just writing this part).  She is excited, but very, very nervous.  I think she will be OK, but I'm not sure I will know how to go shopping or out to lunch all by myself.  This is just a quick post.  Please check back because I will be posting some of the things that went on with us over the summer.  Right now I am off to go shopping ALL BY MYSELF! 







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Braydee looks like a teenager! I can't believe it! I'm loving the time off too. Even though I still have Jake at home, he also still naps and I have HOURS in the middle of the day to get stuff done. Or, you know, get nothing done! :)

Lanise said...

I know your sadness and loneliness! Even though tad is only half day, it is still so weird and boring sitting here by myself. I need to find a hobby!!! Ha ha ha I can't believe tembers is in school!!!! It kills me how fast time flies! Miss you guys, give me a call sometime if you get to bored!!! Ha ha