Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year!! Maybe I shold have a new post?

Since it is to cold to go walking, I decided to add a post.  Sorry this is a no picture post, maybe neat time....maybe.

We had a really good Christmas!  I think everyone was pleased with their gifts.  We got to see Malcom, Lindsey, Rebekah and Jacob.  It was fun to spend time with them.  If all goes well and plans work out we will see them (with a brand new baby girl!) at spring break time.

We stayed up and rang in the new year with my (Lynaya) parents.  Next year we need to invite more people sooner.  We had to much food.  It was all so good and fun.

I really enjoyed the two week break from school.  We slept in until 10:00 everyday (except Christmas Day).  I didn't even want to pull out my hair until the Friday before school started, major improvement.   After sleeping in for two weeks it was rude awakening to have church at 9:00.  I already like the 9:00 church time.

I know I should have some new years goals, but I don't.  I just hope that by the end of the year I can show greater love towards my husband and children.  If I lose another 10 pounds, that would be a plus.  I know that I have a lot of weight to loose, but 10 pounds a year is good enough for me.

Here's to a New Year!  Bring It On!

1 comment:

Lanise said...

I wish we could have made it down there to see all of you guys at Christmas! I am glad you had a good break. I'm like you, I enjoyed my boys all the way up until the weekend before school then they started getting stir crazy and driving us bananas!! Ha ha hope to see you guys soon! You should come up and enjoy our - degree weather!!! Ha ha