The antics of our family, with each member as unique as their hair color.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
apartment
Braydee likes to think that we live in an apartment complex, and that each room in the house is an apartment. These pictures show her well decorated apartment. This is the living room.
Here is the table.
I think this is the stove.
I don't know why they have to live in an apartment if they can afford to have two TVs.
Well, those who live in Apartment Complexes either have a short period of time, or have often made financial mistakes. Buying two "Flat Screens" would fall under the "financial mistake" catagory :) Too much fun!
3 comments:
They crack me up, don't you love their vivid imaginations! It makes you just want to go back to being that innocent!
VERY CREATIVE!!! They're so resourceful, too! I wish I had two TV's!
Well, those who live in Apartment Complexes either have a short period of time, or have often made financial mistakes. Buying two "Flat Screens" would fall under the "financial mistake" catagory :) Too much fun!
Post a Comment