While I was getting ready for church, I noticed that Temberlie was really quiet. This is where I found her.
I love it when she lets her dad hold her.
At church Bradlee got a picture frame that says "I am a Child of God" on it. He needed a picture to put in it. I decided to take a picture of him in his Sunday best. The girls needed to have their pictures taken also. I think they turned out quite nice. The blue background in the pictures is Bradlee's bedroom wall.
I think if he were a teenager, the girls would be all over him.
Isn't she just the cutest little thing! It would be nice if her arms were like that at church.
Braydee is turning into a beautiful young woman. (A little too soon)
I love this picture. Every child needs a picture with tears.
1 comment:
That picture with Temberlie and her daddy is so precious! Every kid needs a picture like THAT when they're all grown up and just need a hug from their dad! How cute.
Post a Comment