Thursday, June 5, 2008
IT"S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
I finished the apron I needed to make for an apron swap that mt cousin Abby has put together. I was afraid that I wouldn't get the apron done and in the mail on time, but I have until Monday to mail and today is only Thursday! I had Braydee model the apron for me. Abby has a fun blog that you should check out, it is.....projectsforyournest.blogspot.com.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job! I love that apron. Which pattern did you use? I'd really like that one for my collection.
GREAT APRON, Lynaya!!!
I saw this apron in person last night and it is SO CUTE!!!!! Lynaya you are so talented. Thanks again for keeping my monkeys last night!!! It was nice to get away for a little while.
The pattern I used is butterick pattern number B4945. It has five different styles of aprons.
Post a Comment