I love the chocolate drool on this one.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
photo shoot with Temberlie
OK, so I would like to be like one of those people who take really good pictures, so I used Temberlie as a subject to practice on. They turned out pretty cute, but not great. I think I might give up until I get a better camera. I can't decide which one of these is my favorite...What do you think? Yes her close are wet and she is eating chocolate.




I love the chocolate drool on this one.
I love the chocolate drool on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pics, Lynaya! I think my favorite is the chocolate drool one!
Whenever you feel like dropping some money on a camera - look into the digital SLR cameras. They take the best pictures!
I know my pictures aren't near as nice as they could be because I got one that was point and click instead of a nicer SLR. But of course, when I want a camera, I always want the best of the best 10 MP Rebel...then I look at the price tag and enjoy my point and shoot with a wide angle lens :)
Post a Comment