Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My new apron!!!!
This is my new apron from the apron swap! I love it. All of the flowers and butterflies were ether hand stitched or machine stitched. I received a string of pearls with the apron. I would have modeled the apron, but after a week of forgetting to ask Ky to take a picture, I just decided to take a a picture of it and show it off.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw this one on the flicker photo site and thought it was great! I am very impressed and a little jealous! :)
Lanise had the idea for a Sanders women apron swap. Since you and I just did one, how about some other kind of swap? Favorite things (send three favorite things), pajamas, a mix CD, etc. What do you think? Of course, if everyone wants aprons again, I'd love to try a different pattern; you can't ever have too many aprons, can you?!
I can't believe you got that one!!! This was one of my favorites - good for you!!! This woman is SO talented - you've got to go check out her site someday if you haven't yet.
Post a Comment