It is a little short, but when she had tights on, it wasn't that bad. We are going to somehow make it longer.
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Braydee is in fifth grade this year. Her teacher is Mr. Hooper. Her cousin, Sarah is in her class again, so she is really excited.
Bradlee is in second grade, his teacher is Ms. Waltrip, He was really happy about that.
Mackensie started kindergarten. Her teacher is Mrs. Griffen. There are a lot of children from our ward in her class and she is so excited to be at school.
Temberlie cried when we left the school without Mackensie this morning. She kept saying "We can't go yet, we can't go yet."
I think she is already over it. I started babysitting my friends' baby yesterday. It went really well with all of my kids here, today is not as good. He has to get used to us again.
1 comment:
I totally forgot that Mackensie is in school now, but that's exciting!
Post a Comment