Monday, August 3, 2009

New dresses

Mackensie has been asking for a new dress that is twirly. I had several different patterns and pieces of material. The problem is I had a hard time deciding which pattern I wanted with which material. I finally had Mackensie choose the material she wanted, then I picked a few patterns for her to choose from.

I just made Braydee a new skirt. I let her pick the skirt pattern. It was easy and turned out cute.

Bradlee just wanted his picture taken.

This is what Mackensie picked out! it twirls really good. And of course it has blue.

Temberlie's dress is the same only smaller and pink.

2 comments:

Richard, Kara, and Cindel said...

Those dresses are so cute! I love them! You did a good job.

K80lady said...

I love the little girl dresses! What pattern number and style are they from? They really turned out great!