Ky and I went to Mesa last Saturday, to attend the Temple. On our way out of Mesa we stopped by Hobby Lobby. They had 50% off ribbon by the spool. Since I love to make hair bows, I picked up the ribbons that caught my eye. I had some ribbon in my basket that I liked and Ky said, "This materiel matches that ribbon." I got so excited that I had to buy the material too. We also found the material that matched another ribbon I liked, and of course I had to get it. When I looked at the scrapbook paper, I found paper that matched, so of course I got some. I WILL be taking more trips to Hobby Lobby.

I did find scrapbook paper to match the pink material, but it came with a stack of other paper, and it cost to much for now.


I can't wait to make something with these. I have other projects to finish, but hopefully soon I will be able to make something really cute. I will post it on my craft blog when that happens. So keep checking!
No comments:
Post a Comment