
Ky made this cake. Besides the fact that it is cute, it is very yummy. He made one like it last year and decided that this cake will be an Easter tradition.
I made each of the girls a really pretty Easter dress and Bradlee a matching tie. They wore them to church the Sunday before Easter. I had my sister take pictures of them in those dresses, I didn't take any pictures of them. When I get the pictures from my sister, I will post them.
I decided that the girls needed a dress that they could wear while laying around the house watching conference. Here is what I made.
Braydee got a skirt. The shirt is the best she could find to match. I guess we need to go shirt shopping.
Bradlee got a new pink shirt and new slacks.

Mackensie and Temberlie each got a dress with the same pattern.

I had to make their hairbows while watching conference, because we didn't have a bow to match the dresses.

We all had a happy Easter and We hope you did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment