
With this:

Answer:

Lynaya and I have been working on the props committee for the upcoming Cultural Celebration for the Gila Valley Temple dedication. One scene requires 3 bulls to charge at the Mormon Battalion. Ours turned out a little more friendly looking than a menacing bull, but we'll have to wait and see how they act in the program!
We've been having a friendly debate around here--I say Backyardigans and Lynaya thinks Higgleytown Heroes. What do you think? (Sorry, the only video I could find was in Spanish)
3 comments:
With no legs, I have to say Higgly Town Heroes, but then again, the face says Backyardigans. Maybe it's a love child between the two?
Higgly Town Heroes, just from your pictures because I've never seen either show. But cute job! :)
WHAT Lindsey, You haven't seen Backyardigans? Your daughter (and you) are missing out. Season one is the best though. (I have to say you're not missing much on Higgly Town though).
Post a Comment