On Saturday I found this fabric at Walmart and had to have it for my girls. After I got the fabric cut, I went to the girls cloths section and found a different color shirt for each girl to match the fabric. Hopefully I can get some skirts made for The Gila Valley Temple open house on Friday!
My Monday....
I went walking with a my walking buddies. There are three of us and between us we take 6 kids walking. It is always a lot of fun and more exercise than you would think. One of my walking buddies showed me some flowers that she got at the dollar store. So of course I had to go get some to make hair bows with. I think I am well stocked for a while.
I also found jewels at the dollar store!!!

When we came home from shopping Temberlie climbed in the back of the car, so I ran and got the camera. Don't you love the "Strawberry Snortcake" hat she has. You will never think of Strawberry Shortcake the same after hearing Temberlie say Strawberry Snortcake, it is so cute! We keep the stroller in the car for when we go walking every day.

I was even brave enough to wear the hat and snap a few pictures of myself. I am even braver to post them on here. Taking pictures of yourself is part of the challenge.
I decided to take pictures of my lovely roses.
Mackensie wanted pictures taken of her as well.

I hope I can keep up with pointing out the good parts of my days, so that the rest won't seem so bad.
1 comment:
Yes, the hat is adorable! I love that you have a walking group--I always feel motivated by having other people counting on me... maybe I should start one!
Post a Comment