The kindergarten classes did a musical play called Lemonade and Mackensie was Jack Sprat's wife. It was a very cute play. She played her part good. The boy standing next to her was Jack Sprat.

Ky had to go to Santa Monica, California for his job and I got to go with him. I had a lot of fun. We had to walk a lot, but it was worth it. Here are a few things that we saw and did.
We got to see Malcom, Lindsey and Rebekah, Thank you for taking the time to come and see us. We walked to the pier and saw the ocean, ate some really yummy pizza, and had frozen yogert from Pinkberry.
By the time we left California, we had pinkberry 3 times.
We were able to go to the Los Angeles temple. It is a good thing that I know how to ask for directions, so I didn't get lost. That is by far the BIGGEST temple I have been in.
We came back from California on my birthday, but before we left we had a crepe. Mine was filled with nutella, bananas, and strawberries. It was heavenly.
Braydee and Bradlee had a piano recital this last Monday and they each did a very good job.

Some day I hope to take good indoor pictures.

Braydee was in the elementary knowledge bowl at school today. Every student takes a test and the top 16 scores in each grade level gets to participate. The grade levels compete against each other. The 5th grade came in second place with around 80 points out of a possible 100.
Almost everyone around here is busy with graduations, the end of the school year and most important the Gila Valley Temple dedication. We are every excited to see President Monson in our little valley. There will be a Cultural Celebration (thank you Braydee for telling me how to spell cultural) on Saturday May 22. I hear there are some amazing props for that. Ky and I are on the props committee. We have been told that the Cultural Celebration will be broadcast in all church buildings with satellite in the USA. However some stakes will only show it if it is requested. The dedication will be on Sunday May 23, 2010. We are all very excited for this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment