We didn't make her a cake, but she did free fried ice cream when we went out for dinner.

She is growing up way to fast. She loves reading, playing games, school, piano, and playing with her friends. She is really bossy, but she is the best helper I have. I have to be careful not to ask her to do to many things, but it is nice to know that if I ask her to do something, she will do it right away. She got to go swimming with her friends a lot this summer, because I felt like she deserved play time. She is a lot of fun to have around. Whenever she notices something funny she will laugh for hours, it is so fun to watch. Happy Birthday Braydee!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
It's so weird how they are growing up and becoming little women. Katrina's birthday was about the same, not a lot of games and parties and useless gifts, but things she likes and time with me. Watch out, here comes Young Women and mutual their next birthday. And Girls Camp!
Post a Comment