Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a good Easter, well except for the fact that Ky, myself, Braydee and Bradlee all had to speak in church.
We got to attend the baby blessing of my niece, Cindel. It was so much fun to get to see and hold her. She really likes to talk and she makes cute little sounds. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress.

Ky made this very cute and yummy cake.

Here are the new Easter cloths. I usually sew all the dresses, but this year we decided to buy them. All I had to do was make the hair bows.
Braydee

Bradlee

Mackensie

Temberlie

It was a good day to reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ and his Atonement and Resurrection.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

All the outfits look adorable! And I need Ky's cake recipes--seems like he has something awesome for every event!