Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mackensie Turns Seven!!!!!!!

Mackensie had a birthday last week! She is 7 years old (yikes, time flies by way to fast). She requested a pancake with cool whip and 7 whole strawberries on top, for her birthday breakfast.






It is so hard to believe that she is old enough to go to second grade when school starts in August. It seems like she just barely went to kindergarten. She is a lot of fun to have around. Somehow, she always has something funny and a little profound to say. She always has great ambition. For quite sometime now she has been telling us that she wants to go to collage to be a babysitter when she grows up. I don't really want to discourage her, because I think she might really enjoy it way more than I do. Lately she has been worried about who she is going to go to the prom with and who she is going to marry when she gets older. I tell her to just be a kid for now, she can worry about soon enough. Right now she is working on reading a chapter book, that she hopes to finish before school starts. She is very smart, and has figured a lot of things out all by herself.
We all love having our Mackensie around!

No comments: