Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Captured

My sister at Talley Photography has captured us once again. July is not a very good month for pictures, but between my sister having a baby and Ky working and going to school, we finally had time to get them taken. These are just a few of my favorites. We only have over one hundred pictures to choose from. I just love the way Kara, my sister, can capture my children's personalities.
Enjoy!













This next one just happened at the end when all the children were tired.

Thank you Kara, We love them!

5 comments:

Lanise said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! Love your family! We miss you guys so much! You have got to come up here to visit, maybe when things slow a little bit down for you! Your welcome here anytime!

Lindsey said...

So cute!! I love the one at the top of your blog, and the one where you're standing in a row, holding hands. Really great job!

Richard, Kara, and Cindel said...

I love that you picked the crazy, silly one for your blog title!

Rebel said...

You guys are awesome! I love 'em! Your sister is really talented!!

Lucy said...

A beautiful family!! I love the pictures! It's fun seeing your kids grow up. Thank you for sharing!