The first day of school was also Braydee's birthday. It was the first time she has been able to go to school on her birthday! She is in the 7th grade (junior high, yikes). My mom teaches home-ec. and art at Braydee's school, we were able to use her classroom for a lunch time pizza party. We invited a few of her friends and had pizza, soda and yummy cake balls. Since she turned twelve, we took her to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. I think she really enjoyed her special day. She got all the presents she wanted including getting her ears pierced and a MP3.
Bradlee is in the fourth grade this year. Part of his homework requires writing multiplication tables 2-12 every night, except Fridays. Other than all the homework, I think he is liking 4th grade. He made sure to wear each of his Star Wars shirts to school before any of the others.
Mackensie is in the second grade this year. She has a really good teacher. She is so excited to be able to learn. ( I should have turned her away from the sun to take a picture.)
Temberlie gets to start a joy school pre-school next week. We are very excited for that. She will go twice a week for two hours each day. There will be six little girls in the pre-school, so she has been calling it Princess Pre-school.
I hope time slows down, because next August have to send my baby to Kindergarten.
Ready or not school has started and before I know it, it will be Christmas!?!
2 comments:
Sounds like a big birthday for Braydee!! And I love that Brad wore all his Star Wars t-shirts--that's one cool kid!
What a handsome group of kiddos!!!! I hope the first week went well!!!
Post a Comment