Here are some of my favorites pictures from our Easter Egg Hunts.
I know that you can't see faces in this picture, I just love it because Braydee is helping Temberlie find eggs. Children helping their siblings is rare around here, had to capture it while I could.

Mackensie didn't think she found enough eggs, thus the sad face.


OK, I just LOVE that my 12 year old is running to find eggs.
I really enjoyed watching my children play with their Easter basket stuff all morning.
I always stress over Easter dresses every year. I start stressing in January. I have a hard time deciding whether or not to make dresses, and what they should look like. I made Temberlie's and Mackensie's dresses over Spring Break. Then I stressed over what Braydee and I would wear. I ordered Braydee's dress the Monday before and paid way to much shipping to get in time. I think they all look great.





My sister loves that Temberlie has a bag of crap in her hand.
4 comments:
Everyone looks great! But my favorite is Braydee--that dress is so trendy and she looks like a young woman!! So grown up!
You have some serious skills! I love love love braydees dress! I agree with Lindsey, she is looking so grown up and like a young woman!
I can't believe how great and grown up Braydee is! MY goodness! And those dresses are adorable. And I like Bradlee's tie too ;)
Love it :) And I agree, Braydee's dress was worth the shipping, so cute, but I think it's the scarf that sets it off, did you make it? The ruffles on the little girls are so adorable too!
Post a Comment