Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday?

My birthday started off with a lovely breakfast made by my wonderful husband. He made whole wheat pancakes topped with ice cream and a banana/ pecan sauce. I just thought the waffle with nutella (before mentioned breakfast) was good. This was so much better.




My visiting teachers brought balloons and a little plants. I I love them. I haven't had balloons for
a long time, so that was fun.


My wonderful sister-in-law offered to watch my children while Ky and I went to dinner. After we had dinner, we had cake, cupcakes for the children and cheesecake for the adults. My sisters called to tell me Happy Birthday. Braydee made me a birthday card that was nice.
Sounds like a fun day, huh? Bradlee decided to argue with me before he went to school, I spent the morning with 5 screaming children, I had lunch with Mackensie and Temberlie, and my husband spent an hour and a half at Walmart to find me a present and came home with a bar of chocolate and a card. All though I know how to buy my own presents, (and I have) it would have been nice to be able to open at least one present. There are other little things that bothered me, but now that I am through complaining, I am going to try and have a better day today. By the way I am know 31 years old. ( I am not complaining about my age, I can handle that.)

No comments: