Ky got me some cards and seasons one and two of the Cosby show on dvd. I have been laughing for three days know as I have watched them. It has been fun even though I had to talk in church. I'm so thankful to be a MOM.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I hope all of you other mother's had a happy day as well. Braydee was awake before the other children, so she woke Bradlee and Mackensie up by whispering "It's Mother's day, It's Mother's Day" . It felt like Christmas. My lovely children then brought the gifts they had made at school into me. These are the gifts in this picture. they were very cute and touching.

Ky got me some cards and seasons one and two of the Cosby show on dvd. I have been laughing for three days know as I have watched them. It has been fun even though I had to talk in church. I'm so thankful to be a MOM.
Ky got me some cards and seasons one and two of the Cosby show on dvd. I have been laughing for three days know as I have watched them. It has been fun even though I had to talk in church. I'm so thankful to be a MOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment